Our level jack is a solid-steel 24″ threaded rod welded to base plate at a right angle. Allows for individual adjustment of each leg in a stationary position on relatively level surfaces. Here’s what makes our scaffolding level jacks the best:
- Solid-steel rod, not hollow.
- Wing-nut is a massive 9.5″ long, this gives increased leverage and ease of adjustment under load.
- Precise square acme threads allow for increased ease of adjustment under load.
- Cold-dip zinc galvanized for increased weather resistance.
- (1) Scaffolding Level Jack 1 3/8″ OD