Scaffold USA is proud to offer complete scaffolding packages manufactured by Layher, the global leading manufacturer of system and frame scaffolding. Layher scaffolding products are among the safest and most reliable on the market.
Ergonomically designed for efficient and comfortable handling, fast assembly and ease in disassembly, SpeedyScaf® saves time, money and worker strain.
The Benefits of SpeedyScaf® Scaffolding
- Faster, Stronger and Safer
- Able to cope with almost every requirement
- Versatile – With a few basic elements and a few basic operations, this classic Layher scaffolding will provide you at lightning speed with a safe foundation for any job. It has been the leading frame scaffolding on the market for decades now, and with this unbeatably fast yet strong and safe system you can cope with almost every requirement. Layher SpeedyScaf® can be used profitably both for scaffolding work and for building trades thanks to its versatile and well-thought-out parts range.
- With only 6 basic elements, this classical Layher product is assembled in no time at all. The system is extendable with lots of logical extension possibilities.
- Base element is the Euro Assembly Frame – assembly works now even easier, faster and more comfortable. All Layher scaffolding decks – working deck and scaffolding stiffening at the same time – are always the safe working platform.
- Diagonal braces in every fifth bay give the scaffolding the necessary safety thanks to the reliable stiffness.
This complete scaffolding package comes with steel planks, base plates, guard rails etc. for this suggested size:
Length: 30’3″ (9.21 m)
Width: 3’7″ (1.09 m)
Working Height: 13′ (19′ at Gable)
Platform Height: 6’6″ – 8’2″ (13 – 15′ at Gable)
Weight: 1358 lbs
Type: Frame Scaffolding
Material: Galvanized Steel
Made in Germany
Product and safety information: